Change My Policy“I just need to change my insurance policy.” A change from the way your policy was originally written is called an endorsement. If you need to endorse or change your policy we are here to help. There are all sorts of different kinds of endorsements. For example, you can;

  1. Change your name
  2. Add or remove a vehicle or home
  3. Fix and error
  4. Add or remove coverage
  5. Many many others

The possibilities are endless. Because there are so many possibilities it makes it difficult to give you a straight forward answer online. Some changes you can do online through your insurance company’s online portal, others we can do, and some we will even need in writing. So if you need to make a change to your policy the best thing you can do is call us so that we can guide you through the process and get your policy changed.

If you need to make a change to your insurance policy call us at 1-877-784-6787 today!