Cancelling your insurance policy doesn’t have to be difficult, but we do need your policy cancellation request in writing. We have tried to make this as easy as possible, by providing what is called an Accord Form Cancellation Request. While this form looks complicated, completing it and emailing it to us will ensure that your policy gets properly cancelled.
So what do we need you to complete in this form?
- Insured Name and Address – This will be your Name and Address.
- Policy Number – This will be the policy number on your policy.
- Select Cancellation Request above the policy release statement.
- Effective Date of the Cancellation – Please input the date and time you would like us to cancel the policy.
- Signatures – We Don’t necessarily need the witnesses, but we do need all named insureds (those listed on your policy) to sign the request.
- Remarks – Please input the reason for cancellation in the remarks section.
That’s it. Simply input the information into this form and we will do our best get your policy cancelled as soon as possible.