START YOUR AUTO INSURANCE QUOTE
OUR AUTO INSURANCE PARTNERS
MEET OUR TEAM
Auto insurance is required in Arizona, but it’s not required that you pay more than you have to for quality coverage from a great company. At Gila Insurance we work with a number of highly rated companies to ensure you get the best coverage at the lowest possible price. Gila Insurance Group is a broker. That means rather than representing just one company, it means we work with a number of different quality companies such as Travelers, Safeco, Progressive, Nationwide, Metlife, Dairyland, Foremost Auto, Safeway and others. Because we offer so many options we can confidently say we can find you the best option for your budget.
If you are like the other 68% of customer that shop online, then call your agent to purchase auto insurance Gila Insurance is the agent for you. We have invested in technology that allows you to input all your information once, and get quotes from multiple companies in just minutes. Try our online auto insurance quoter, and get a rate in minutes. Want to buy? Our knowledgeable agents are standing by to help answer any questions you have, and help you get the right coverage in place. Online shopping + friendly customer service = Gila Insurance Group.
AUTO INSURANCE COVERAGE
Auto Insurance Coverage is not difficult to understand, but there are a couple of different parts so let’s take a look.
AUTO INSURANCE COVERAGE PARTS
- Liability – This is the part that is required by the State, and covers the bodily injury and property damage you cause to others by virtue of driving your vehicle.
- Medical Payments – Medical Payments is a no-fault coverage that covers any occupant in and on the vehicle. For injuries, they incur by use of the vehicle. This coverage has pretty low limits. Usually, only a thousand dollars or so, and can be paid regardless of who is at fault.
- Uninsured and Under-insured Motorist (UM/UIM) – Many people are confused by what this coverage provides, but in short this coverage responds if you get hit by someone that does not insurance or doesn’t have enough insurance to cover the bodily injury you suffer due to their negligence. Gila Insurance Group STRONGLY RECOMMEND our customer purchase UM/UIM coverage.
- Collision – This protects your vehicle and provides coverage if you hit someone, or someone hits you. This Coverage carries a Deductible.
- Comprehensive – This also protects your vehicle, and provides physical damage coverage for all the other stuff that isn’t covered by collision. Examples include hail, flooding, a collision with animals, and a variety of other things. In Fact, Comprehensive coverage on an auto policy is one of the broadest coverage offerings in all insurance. This coverage Carries a deductible.
- Glass Coverage – This goes along with comprehensive, but covers your windshield and other glass. In most cases, this coverage does not carry a deductible.
- Rental Coverage – Imagine your car is in the shop because of an accident. How are you going to get around? Well, if you have Rental Coverage your insurance will pay for a rental vehicle for the time your vehicle is in the shop because of a covered loss (we don’t just pay for a rental car for fun, sorry).
- Roadside Assistance/Towing – This coverage is pretty self-explanatory, but the coverage can vary greatly, so be sure to make sure you understand what this coverage will do if you purchase it.
That’s it… sort of. More and more insurance companies are offering specialty auto insurance coverage. For example:
- Accident Forgiveness.
- Diminishing Deductibles
- New Vehicle Replacement
- Deductible Waiver
We do have some companies that offer these coverage options, but they are NOT customary coverage options and are only available with certain companies.
Did you know you can get an online auto insurance quote from multiple different companies from Gila Insurance Group? Start your quote online today!